Yep...it's ours as of July 9th (we weren't really planning on buying it on my birthday, but that's the way it worked out and what better day to get a new car than my birthday) :) We decided to trade Nate's truck in for something newer and a little more reliable. Nate's truck was starting to make this aweful noise and nobody could figure out what was making it. We really didn't want to chance having something major break and spending thousands to fix it...so we bought a 2010 Mazda 3. Even though Nate was the one who traded his car in I am actually the one who gets to drive it most of the time :) (I know...I picked a good one to marry!) You might be wondering why it's white? Both Nate and I are suckers for black cars, but Mazda uses this white paint that is absolutely beautiful so we decided to try out a white car for a change. It's so much easier to keep this car clean!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment